The following are approved endpoint software and standard configuration as required by the Georgia Tech Cyber Security Policy:
- Security and Protection agent
- Cortex XDR agent(malware protection and Incident Response)
- Endpoint management agent
- Microsoft Endpoint Manager (Windows and more)
- Jamf (Mac OS, iOS, tvOS)
- Saltstack (Linux, Mac OS, Windows and more)
- Vulnerability management agent
- Qualys agent
- Remote Support
Deviations from this configuration require an approved policy exception request from Cyber Security. To be compliant with Institute policy, the above tools must be the versions managed by the Endpoint Management Team.
2021.07.06 – Replaced FireEye Endpoint Security with Palo Alto Cortex XDR.
2020.04.13 – Renamed SCCM to Microsoft Endpoint Manager to reflect change in Microsoft terminology. MEM includes both Intune and Configuration Manager.