If you suspect that your network, systems, or services may have been negatively impacted by resources at Georgia Tech, please report them to the Georgia Tech Cyber Security via email to:
When reporting abuse, provide the following:
- Your name, and an email address or phone number for contacting you
- If you are affiliated with Georgia Tech, your affiliation (Faculty, Staff, Student, etc.) and your GT account
- The type of abuse (SPAM, bandwidth abuse, etc.)
- The IP address of the attacking system, if appropriate
- The date and time of the abuse
- Any additional information that you feel may help us to locate and diagnose the problem, such as full message headers, system logs, etc.